New Student and Kindergarten Registration
We look forward to meeting new families!
Registration hours are 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. You must call to schedule an appointment for enrollment by phone at 703-645-6600 before you come in, if you have any additional questions. Fillable forms are available here. When you come in to register your child, in addition to the forms you will also need the original birth certificate, photo ID, and lease or deed. A child may enter kindergarten if he or she turns five on or before September 30 of the year he or she enters school.
If any of the following apply to your family, please contact the FCPS Dunn Loring Center at (703) 204-6740:
- Home languages other than English (exception: rising kindergarten registrations),
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas,
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County,
- Tuition-paying students, and/or
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency.
Are you a military family? Take a look at additional information specific to the registration of military family students.
A child may enter kindergarten if he or she turns five on or before September 30 of the year he or she enters school.
Shrevewood will have information available in late March or early April for parents of incoming kindergarteners, and we'll be holding orientation sessions. Please contact our registrar, Jenny Buchanan by phone at 703-645-6600 or by email at email@example.com.
Registration requirements documents and translations are available in Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795.